Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This challenge "thing"

Alimentación Boricua


Las nenas
Estolas de seda
A few days ago a young artist (she could be my daughter) "challenged" me to post a picture of my art for five days in a row on Facebook and to challenge one other artist each day to do the same.  Well, I failed miserably, because I don't get to my computer every day,  so a few days went by between artworks #2 and #3, which I just posted today.  It is a generational thing...  But , non the less, it is a great idea.  It made me think of the pieces I'm most proud of and it got me to send them "out there" into the web.  So, thanks, Linnette Vázquez Polanco and keep up 
trucking!!!
_______________________________________________________________

Hace unos días, una artista joven, (que podría ser hija mía) me retó a que pusiera en FACEBOOK, durante 5 días consecutivos, una obra mía y que retara cada día a otro artista a hacer lo mismo.  Bueno, pues fallé porque durante varios días ni siquiera llegué a trabajar en la computadora, así es que pasaron varios días entre el día #2 y el día #3, que apenas acabo de "postear".  Es una cuestión generqacional..., pero una gran idea.  Me hizo pensar en las obras de las que estoy más orgullosa y ënviarlas a la red".  Gracias Linnette Vázquez Polanco y sigue p'alante con éxito!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment